Sharing a tour of ancient Herculaneum Skip the line
Sharing the tour with other customers is not only a way to save money on a special tour like Herculaneum archaeological area but it also gives an opportunity to meet new people, to share the feelings with other customers from all over the world, Sharing the tour will help getting a better idea of the daily life of this amazing ancient city and its international environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour with a qualified tourist guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
We will visit the most important highlights of the archaeological area such as thermal baths, houses, shops and the ancient wooden boat small museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.