Sharm El Sheikh: Mount Sinai Sunrise Hike & Monastery Visit
Get picked up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, then travel for around 4 hours to reach the Moses Mountain. Upon arrival, climb up Mount Sinai - the sacred place where the Prophet Moses received the 10 commandments. Reach 2,285 meters by climbing up 750 steps, strolling all night (approx 2-3 hours depending on the customers).
Arrive at the summit and marvel at the rising sun slowly scattering across the mountains in all its splendor. While gazing at the sunrise, click awesome photos, then begin the descent back down. Enjoy some time to rest after the long trail and then have breakfast.
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St. Catherine's Monastery. . It is the oldest functioning Christian monasteries in the world situated on the Sinai Peninsula along with Monastery of Saint Anthony which is located across the Red Sea in the desert of South Cairo. Later proceed to Dahab and enjoy sightseeing in the city as well as some shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from the hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Water and soft drinks
- Lunch in Dahab (if option chosen)
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
Spend some time at St. Catherine’s Monastery by discovering it’s old treasures
Ascend to the Mount Sinai where God told Moses the 10 Commandments
Explore the 6th-century church located by the side of the burning bush
Have your lunch in Dahab and unwind yourself if the option is selected
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.