Shekhawati Private Day Tour with Lunch from Jaipur
Shekhawati is a semi-arid historical region located in the northeast part of Rajasthan, India. Shekhawati is located in North Rajasthan comprising districts like Jhunjhunu, Sikar, Churu and Nagaur.
Shekhawati is famous for its rich heritage and beautiful architectures full of fresco Paintings , hence also known as “open air art gallery”. Now a days Shekhawati is the most favorite tourist destination for those visiting India to experience this heritage rich territory there are many towns to see in Shekhawati and roam around to witness the beauty of this painted land. Here we have listed the best places to visit in Shekhawati, the main points of attraction in the region are Mandawa, Dundlod, Fatehpur, Nawalgarh, Mukundgarh, But the most important Indian traditional villages are Nawalgarh, Mukundgarh, Mandawa.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Shekhawati Day Trip.
- All Government taxes, Fuel, Parking Charges, Toll charges.
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Lunch and bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandawa, Mandawa, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan
get picked up from your centrally located hotel in Jaipur at 8 am and drive to Shekhawati Region. The best places to visit in Shekhawati Includes the Mandawa which is a small town in the heart of the Shekhawati region known for it's Heritage forts and havelis such as Chokhani, Ladia, bansidhar, Newatia and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli.
The Bansidhar Newatia haveli is known for it's curious paintings and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli is famous for it''s erotic images.
After this the driver will take you for a special lunch offered by us. Post lunch we will head for Nawalgarh.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Nawalgarh, Nawalgarh, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan
nawalgarh is well known for it's fort which was built in AD 1737 by Thakur Nawal Singh. The place is famous for it's wonderful paintings and havelis suchh as Anandi Lal Poddar Haveli, Aath Haveli, Hem raj kulwal Haveli and many more several other ones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dundlod, Rajasthan, India
Dundlod is famous for many havelis such as Jathia Haveli and Tugan Ram Goenka Haveli. However, Dundlod is better known for it's forts and palace and The Satyanarayan Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur, Fatehpur, Fatehpur District, Uttar Pradesh
It is the capital of the Muslim Nawabs. The main attractions are the Mahavir Prasad Goenka Haveli, The Gauri Shankar Haveli, The Nand Lal Devra haveli and 17th century Baori or Stepwell.
Then we make a visit to Mukundgarh and then our driver will bring you back to Jaipur with lots of good memories of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Airport/Railway station/ Hotels Anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.