Guided Walking Tour in Kilkenny
Shenanigans walking tour of Kilkenny's Medieval Mile is unique in the way we bring the stories & history to life. Using our skills as magicians & entertainers we create an engaging atmosphere with magic, fun, history and of course some Shenanigans. We want our guests to have an exciting, entertaining and an energised discovery of our city, our history & the people.
This walking tour is for all ages, check us out and learn, laugh and enjoy 90minutes of fun on Shenanigans Walks of Kilkenny. Shenanigans is a young business with a difference so we say that we are not just a guided tour but we are a MIS-Guided tour.
We are also available for private tours so get in touch if a date does not suit.
Check us out it is MAGIC.....
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kilkenny Castle, The Parade, Kilkenny R95 YRK1 Ireland
Stories, fun, history
Pass By: Smithwick's Experience, Saint Francis Abbey Brewery 44 Parliament Street, Kilkenny R95 VK54 Ireland
Hear about history of Smithwick's, magic of beer, Monks,
Pass By: The Tholsel, Kilkenny, High St, Gardens, Kilkenny, Ireland
Medieval Markets, turns of phrase used to this day
Pass By: Tourist Information Office (Shee Alms House), Rose Inn Street, Kilkenny Ireland
Medieval Alms house, history, stories, physic powers
Pass By: Rothe House and Garden, Rothe House & Gardens Parliament Street, Kilkenny R95 P89C Ireland
The stories, history
Pass By: Kytelers Inn, St Kieran's St, Gardens, Kilkenny, Ireland
Hear about Kilkenny's witch, the life and test a member of group to see if they are a witch lol all of course just good fun and brings the stories to life.
Pass By: The Black Abbey Abbey Street, Kilkenny Ireland
Stories, Protectors of the City gates, Medieval Tombs, city walk and gates
Departure Point :The Parade, Gardens, Kilkenny, Ireland
Return Detail :Kytelers Inn, St Kieran's St, Gardens, Kilkenny, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A level of fitness to walk for 90 minutes to 2 hours at an easy pace required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We care and aim to ensure that we are not just all are safe but had a great time. We follow government guidelines. As we are an out door tour no requirement for face masks but if you will feel more comfortable be sure to bring your mask along with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.