Sherlock Holmes Museum & Westminster Walking Tour
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!) on a 3 hour walking tour!
Then visit the Sherlock Holmes museum to learn about the world's most famous investigator sleuth
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament
After your tour, visit the world-famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes, who lived at 221b Baker Street between 1881-1904, according to the stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Mr. Holmes shared his place with his loyal friend and colleague Dr. Watson.
The house is protected by the government due to the special architectural and historical interest.
20 sights in a 3 hour London tour plus entry to the Sherlock Holmes Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (3 hours)
- Sherlock Holmes Museum Ticket
What's excluded :
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sherlock Holmes Museum, 221B Baker Street, London NW1 6XE England
Spend as much time as you like here!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.