Shibuya Street Food Tour in Spanish
The Japanese Street Food Tour- Shibuya is famous around the world as a fashion and trend spotting area but many visitors do not realize that it is also a great neighborhood for delicious and unique food. In this 3-hour tour, guests will explore backstreets, hidden spots and try some of the street food in Tokyo including gourmet wagyu beef skewers and a regional dish that is full of flavor and history. Learn how locals eat sushi and find out about the Depachika (Food basement) culture in Japan! Foodies and fashionistas will love this tour for the yummy dishes and fascinating people watching.
per adult from
What's included :
- Try local dishes at 5 food stops
- 1 Drink
- Dessert Included
- Local English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aogaeru Tourist Information Center, 2-1 Dogenzaka front of Shibuya Station Hachikomae Hiroba(Tokyu Railway old car), Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Meeting Point- Aogaeru tourism Information (Old Tokyu Railways Green Train). Join us on the ultimate foodie tour - taste the best foods in one tour!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Hachiko, 1 Dogenzaka Shibuya Train Station, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Learn more about the Shibuya area, backstories and Japanese customs!
Pass By: Myth of Tomorrow, 1-12-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
A family-friendly tour, both kids and adults love it!
Pass By: Shibuya Center-gai, Udagawacho, Shibuya 150-0042 Tokyo Prefecture
Discover a foodie paradise, with authentic eateries and try a lot of different delicious and seasonal tastes.
Pass By: Shibuya Crossing, 2 Chome-2-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
This authentic 3-hour Japanese street food tour is the ULTIMATE foodie experience in Shibuya. Enjoy the best of all you want to taste in ONE tour!
Pass By: Shibuya 109, 2-29-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Mega Don Quijote Minoo, 4-1-30 Makiochi, Mino 562-0004 Osaka Prefecture
Mega Don Quijote-Shibuya
Pass By: Shibuya Nonbei Yokocho, 1-25 Shibuya, Shibuya 150-0002 Tokyo Prefecture
Stop At: Shibuya, Shibuya, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
Food Show, 2-chōme-24-1 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 150-0002, Japan
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Hachikō Memorial Statue, 2 Chome-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
Return Detail :Tokyu Department Store, 2-chōme-24-1 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Children on this tour will have the chicken skewers instead of beef.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Karaoke After Party available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegan, Vegetarian-friendly (No option for Kobe beef stop, food substitute will be available in one of the other food stops)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Arigato Japan KK