Shire Shuttle Bus's Shoalhaven Coast Wine Tour
The Shoalhaven Coast Wine Tour is a scenic coastal wine tour. You will taste a variety of wines from unique award winning wineries, that offer contrast, from the historic Coolangatta Estate to the panoramic views from Two Figs, which overlooks the Shoalhaven River as it enters the sea in the distance. The third winery is Silos Estate, a popular wine tasting venue. During the tour, we drive along the Illawarra coastline, giving you the opportunity for that magnificent photo shot. Our final stop is the quaint village of Berry, before heading back to your Sydney CBD hotel.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Morning tea/coffee including scones
- Wine tasting & cheese platter sample
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your Sydney CBD hotel. Pickups start at 7am, and we will confirm with you prior the approximate time you will be collected from your hotel. We head south in air conditioned comfort, stopping 90 minutes from Sydney for Devonshire tea/coffee at Sublime Point, Bulli Tops, for breathtaking views of the Illawarra coastline. From here we travel along the coast, passing Gerringong, with spectacular views of Seven Mile Beach, crossing Crooked River at Gerroa. Throughout the day, you'll visit three wineries for tastings, all representing unique differences. Coolangatta Estate- with its historical significance being convict built; Two Figs- a true working winery with amazing river and sea views; Silos Estate- with its unusual wines and resident alpacas. During this trip you will enjoy a delectable cheese platter sample, and have lunch (customer choice of a main meal from menu provided on bus) at a selected venue. You will finish the day by visiting the Treat Factory, famous for its Australian made chocolate and confectionery made on site, in the heart of Berry. Next door we visit the Dairy Bar for a gelato presentation and tasting. Finally, time permitting, passengers can stroll along the quaint village of Berry with its boutique shops, before heading back to your Sydney CBD hotel where you will be delivered to your door.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up from your home
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide available if notified
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.