Shockwave Zip Coaster Experience in Lorne
One of just four worldwide and the most extreme, the Shockwave Zipcoaster is an exciting and adrenaline producing experience sure to give you a thrill within the beauty of the Otway Forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- General Admission is included which allows one hour of access to the Spring Circuit (trampolines) and Canopy Circuit (ground based walk).
What's excluded :
- Super Circuit ropes course and Short Circuit ropes course
The Shockqwave Zipcoaster is Australia's most extreme zipline which winds it's way through the towering Blue Gums of the Otway Hinterland. Participants will be seated in a harness and travel along throughout the canopy of the trees.
Departure Point :180 Erskine Falls Rd, Lorne VIC 3232, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required whilst inside harnessing building. Face masks may be removed once outside.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.