Shopping with local guide
In this day tour, you will do shopping with local guide along with sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square and the nearby places. Kathmandu Durbar Square is one of the three royal palaces of Kathmandu valley. This durbar square lies in the heart of Kathmandu city and south to the Thamel. Here you will explore the royal palace, temples, shrines, architectures, local people and cultures.
From Basantapur to Freak Street, you can find lots of curio arts, street markets, clothing and souvenir shopping. Back in the 60s – 70s, the hippies used to travel this place where they could easily get hashish & marijuana legally in Freakstreet, fortunately now is banned.
After the Kathmandu Durbar Square, walk to the Asan which is the busiest place of full traditional and metal shops. And finally, off to the Thamel, the tourism hub of Kathmandu. Here you can shop from basic quality daily needs to branded shops for the souvenir gifts and memories. Enjoy the rest of the evening at Thamel. Tour ends.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A local guide
- Drop to Kathmandu Durbar Square by private transportation
- Guide salary
What's excluded :
- Accommodation inKathmandu
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Airport drop and pick up
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square and we explore around the street of Kathmandu including Freak street.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
In Thamel, you can find many souvenir shoppings.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveler from Kathmandu
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.