Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Discover Hawkes Bay and Napier Tour
Enjoy a fantastic sightseeing tour of this very unique part of New Zealand. Showcasing the very best the Region has to offer. Drive through river valleys, stopping close to the top of the highest drive-able lookout in the region. Drive through Sheep, Cattle and Deer farming areas. See Orchards, Vineyards, Market Gardens, stopping frequently for photographs as you travel. Finally learn the history of Napier and discover Napier's Art Deco delights. This is a small-group tour limited to just 22 travelers for personal service.
This tour is operated by a 16 year local veteran of Napier tours. A tour to remember for a very long time.
Enquire now, seats are strictly limited and only available as pre-booked. NO sales on the day.
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach (20 seats)
- Bottled water
- Small souvenir
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other private purchases on the day not outlined in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours Ltd, 2 Neeve Place, Napier 4112 New Zealand
Travel some of the best scenic roads in New Zealand
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour starts at the FINAL SHUTTLE STOP on the day. Generally this is the Napier Aquarium and on occasion (generally smaller ships) it maybe the Visitor Centre. We will always be at the FINAL SHUTTLE STOP for you.Ports
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2016 - 5/31/2030
Monday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 AM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 AM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels maybe accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark; Please advise at time of booking. Subject to storage space
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hawkes bay Scenic Tours will always meet and exceed all requirements around Covid. We also promote the use of the NZ Covid app which the QR code is displayed inside and outside all coaches.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.