Shore Excursion Cruise Ships Port Elizabeth, Addo Elephant Park
This tour is Great Value for money. We take the shortest route into the park, travelling from the south through the park to the north to maximise your time in the park and get to see most of the wildlife unlike many who might miss out on some areas.
Avoid the crowds in our dedicated, well maintained, reliable game drive vehicles. Choose a private safari if available.
The safari is fully inclusive; your guide will pick you up at the harbour and importantly get you back in good time for your departure. It includes entrance fees, a lunch off a limited menu and a drink per person as well as bottled water in the tour vehicle.
Our guides are true professionals and will do everything in their power to make your day one to remember in this popular, malaria free, National Park.
With over 40 years of experience we know your expectations and will do everything to deliver on them and more.
The tour can be booked as exclusive, private safari; please enquire
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - A light lunch and a drink per person is included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Addo Elephant National Park, Addo Elephant National Park, Greater Addo, Eastern Cape
Meet and greet by Alan Tours guide at the quayside and depart for the malaria free Addo Elephant National Park, a mere 35 minutes drive from the city to the south entrance.
After check in and a comfort break, we immediately start the game viewing experience in the tour vehicle.
The park is home to close 700 free roaming Elephants and a wide variety of wildlife such as Zebra, Warthog, Ostrich, the elegant Kudu and many more including the traditional BIG 5, Lion, Buffalo, Leopard, Rhino, the unique flightless Dung beetle and of course the Elephants.
Making our way through the park from south to north we stop for a comfort break at the picnic site in the park and stretching our legs. We then continue travelling north where we enjoy a light lunch at the park restaurant before once again heading south, game viewing all along the way in this world class facility before return to Port Elizabeth and drop off at the quayside in good time to board your ship.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at the quayside is depending on your ship's docking schedule.Ports
- Settlers Hwy, Port Elizabeth Central, Port Elizabeth, 6001, South Africa
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.