Shore Excursion: Five of Hobart's Best In One Day
Tailored specifically for Cruise ship passengers departure times vary to suit arrival and departures. - 5 of Hobart's must see in one day. This tour covers Hobart's most popular attractions without feeling rushed at an affordable price. This tour includes Salamanca Market (Saturday only), Mt Wellington 1272m above Hobart, City highlights all the important things in and around the City, Richmond a quaint little township rich in convict History. There are 2 major highlights to this cultural experience Bonorong wildlife Sanctuary which includes hand feeding Kangaroos and all the unique Australian animals and MONA museum known for its quirky, strange and amazing art. Both have won multiple tourism awards. Your ship has to be in at Port for a min 8 hours for you to be able to do both of these attractions other wise select your preferred. If you chose the one this tours duration is 6 hours.
per adult from
330 to 420 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the terminal
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to Bonorong $26 and MONA $28 not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Mt Wellington- Take in the breath taking views 1272m above Hobart. 90 min round trip.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Get up close and personal with all the unique Australian wildlife. Including Tassie Devils, Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas plus many more. You are going to love this experience. The absolute highlight, even for a local. Cost $26.00
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Richmond - Explore this Quaint little township nestled in the wine region, its rich in convict history and famous for its sandstone convict built buildings, arts and craft shops and eateries. Home to Australia's oldest bridge and catholic church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salamanca Market, Salamanca Place, Hobart, Tasmania 7001 Australia
This tour also includes a city loop around all the important land marks with full commentary.
Salamanca market - Saturday's ONLY.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Wicked Cheese Co., 1238 Richmond Rd, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 Australia
Free cheese sampling at the award winning cheese maker, Wicked Cheese.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal. Please make your way to the Information desk inside the terminal. Where you will see your guide with a sign saying Tassie Tours. Check in opens 30 minutes prior to departure of the tour. Thank youPorts
- Hobart Crusie ship terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny look out will be its substitute.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.