Shore Excursion from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port to GOLDEN BRIDGE, Marble Mountain
DURATION : 7 Hours to 8 hours
Our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at Your Cruise Terminal (Please provide us with your pick up & drop off time as detailed on your cruise ship schedule). Our Guide Hold welcomed Board with your name .After picking you up from the ship, you will transfer to the Ba Na Hills which takes about 1 hour.Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then Visit Flower garden & Linh Ung Pagoda.
You will visit the most amazing Golden Bridge in Viet Nam:
We then continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, After all this sightseeing, you will enjoy a delicious Buffet Lunch at one of the restaurants ,then take the cable car back
Next, we go to visit Marble Mountains and take some minutes to enjoy the marble carving, Take elevator up to the Water Mountains and with our knowledgeable tour guide.Visit HuyenKhong cave which was used during the war as a Viet Cong hospital. Send back Cruiseship. Finish Your Trip.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong AC
- English Speaking Guide
- Ba Na cable car ticket to see Golden Bridge via Cable car
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
You will visit the most amazing and beautiful Golden Bridge in Viet Nam:
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by MerawanGiaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountain is familiar to almost everyone who has been to Da Nang. It is so well known that many people consider it as the symbol of the area with 5 different small mountain following 5 Important Elements of Universe : Water, fire, Earth, Metal, Wood , It is one of the highlights on Central Vietnam’s tourist trail. An interesting journey to Ngu Hanh Son will be a most relaxing time for tourists. The mountain is a tourist wonderland with dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes…
Take the elevator up to the Water Mountains and with our knowledgeable tour guide,visit Xa Loi tower, Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains with names Wood, Earth, Metal and Fire.
Visit theHuyenKhong cave which was used during the war as a Viet Cong hospital. Our local tour guide will explain you the history of the sites and the part they have played in Vietnamese history and their cultural significance.
You will be rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port . Please let Us Know your Name Port & Arrival & Departure Time to arrange Well. Ports
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum : 2 Pax Per Booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.