Shore Excursion from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port to Visit Da Nang city &Hoi An City
DURATION: 7 Hours to 8 Hours
Our tour guide and driver will be waiting for you at TIEN SA or CHAN MAY port where they will be holding up a board with your name. ( Please let us know your name port & Arrival & depature time of your cruise to arrange well ), Then Transfer you to Da Nang & Hoi an city.
This is a private tour . The Time can be Flexible. so, You can stop at any places to take nice photos on the Way to Hoi an .It is better than taking part in group bus tour, you have to follow schedule.
- Visiting Lady buddha Statue on Monkey Mountain . My Khe Beach . Marble mountain with 5 small mountains following 5 important elements : Water, Metal. Fire. Wood, Earth.
- Visiting Hoi An city with Old merchant houses, Hoi An Folklore museum, Chinese community hall, Japanese Bridge, Local Market in Hoi An city.
- Enjoy The best Local Food in Hoi an.
- Stop at My Khe Beach named by the American troops who visited during the War for R & R.
- Come back to your cruiseship on time
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - My Khe Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Cloth Market
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses, Tips, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue. This is the tallest statue in Viet Nam.located on the Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue leans on the mountains facing out to sea. There are 17 floors within the statue lap and each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and posture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills– the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
My Khe Beach which is considered to be the most picturesque beach and was named by the American troops who visited during the War for R & R.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Cloth Market, No.10 Hoi An Market, Hoi An Vietnam
Hoi An city and our tour guide will bring you the best local restaurant to enjoy local food .The next stop on your adventure takes you to the prettiest town in Vietnam – Hoi An. This World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kingdom to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 18th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa or Chan May Port .Please let us Know your Arrival & Departure Time , Port Name to arrange pcik up & Drop Off WellPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Thọ Quang Sơn Trà Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.