Shore Excursion From CHAN MAY Port to Visit MY SON SANCTUARY - UNESSCO HERITAGE
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide and driver will be waiting for you CHAN MAY port where they will be holding up a board with your name ( Please give us your Cruiseship schedule to arrange Pick up & Drop Off on time ),Then, Transfer to My Son Holyland.
The drive from CHAN MAY Port to our first stop at My Son Holy Land takes approximately one and a half hours. Here, you will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom (4th-15th Centuries) After arriving at My Son you will have approximately one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
After That We Have Lunch at Local Restaurant & We Send you back to your ship on time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Lunch with Local chicken Noodle
- Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chan May PortPorts
- Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.