Shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port to Capalbio and the magic Tarot Garden
Take an half day to discover Tarot Garden, a splendid combination of art, nature and spirituality.
In the surroundings of the charming Capalbio in Maremma you can visit the impressive Tarot Garden that displays the huge and beautiful sculptures by the French artist which depicting the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot cards.
The sculptures represent the personal artist's view of the symbolic and esoteric Tarot cards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort
- Pickup and drop-off
- Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
What's excluded :
- live guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino dei Tarocchi, Localita Garavicchio 1 Frazione Garavicchio de Pescia Fiorentina, 58011 Pescia Fiorentina, Capalbio Italy
The Garden designed by the artist Niki de Saint Phalle is located in Capalbio and shows incredible sculptures up to 15 meters tall representing the 22 arcana of the Tarots, realized in steel and concrete and covered with mirrors, glasses and colored ceramics. The Tarot Garden is a sculpture garden based on the esoteric tarot, created by the French artist Niki de Saint Phalle (1930–2002) in Tuscany. There she built the Giardino dei Tarocchi, containing twenty-two monumental figures representing her idea of the greater Mysteries of the tarot. The figures can be walked through; the artist lived inside the sphinx-like Empress for several months during the construction of the garden.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Civitavecchia Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- From 16th october to march the park is open JUST THE FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH, just in the morning. From april to september the park is open everyday from 14:30 to 19:30.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.