Shore excursion from Genoa to 5 Terre
8.00am Leaving from Genoa
09.45 am Arrival at Riomaggiore visit of the village and the guests reach Manarola by the local ferry boats ( 20 min) or by train ( 10 min) then driven by car ( 40 min ) to lunch at a typical restaurant at Vernazza.
After lunch by the local boats ( 20 min) or by train ( 10 min) the guests reach Monterosso al Mare to discover and admire this fantastic fishing village before to back at 4 pm to Genoa.
It is possible to use the local boat linking the five villages at fixed timetable, if the weather conditions allow it otherwise with the train.
It’s quite pleasant for the trips from Manarola to Vernazza and Monterosso.
Boat trips , train, and restaurant are not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Your driver will be waiting for you outside the arrival gate after passing the sliding doors with a welcome sign with your name.
Departure Point :Stazione Marittima, Ponte Dei Mille, 1, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
terminal cruise Meeting Instructions Upon debarkation, please proceed to the cruise terminal. Your driver will be waiting for you outside the arrival gate after passing the sliding doors with a welcome sign with your name.
PortsStazione Marittima, Ponte Dei Mille, 1, 16126 Genova GE, ItalyPorto di Genova Terminal Traghetti, Traghetti, Piazzale dei Traghetti Iqbal Masih, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Shore excursion from Genoa to 5 Terre 7/23/2020 - 8/6/2022
By Minivan 7/22/2020 - 8/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
By Sedan 7/22/2020 - 8/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.