Shore Excursion from Safaga Port and Enjoy a full day tour in Luxor
You will be picked up from Safaga port, the pick up time will be According to Cruise Liners Schedule-sat , to go on a3 hours drive in a/c van & a professional , licensed driver to luxor to start touring around Luxor famous wonders the valley of the kings will be your first stop to visit 3 royal tombs of the best open of the year , then we continue to the magnificent Hatshepsut temple and get your memorable picture with the colossi of Agamemnon interrupting the road , we take a lunch break then we freshly continue to the Karnak temple with its famous avenue of ram sphinxes, then . Before 6 O'clock in the evening, you will be escorted back to the cruise at port of Safaga ( 220km ).
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- pickup and drop off, Safaga or Hurghada port.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- The entrance fees for the mentioned sites per person - Local Cash Needed: 450 Egyptian pound (L.E)
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Personal expenses,Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Temples of Karnak. Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years.
Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor), you will have a brief stop at the visitors center. Guides are not permitted inside the tombs, but your guide will tell you what to look for inside the elaborately decorated rooms. If you wish to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamun, an additional cost is payable direct.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the port of Safaga or Hurghada at the exit door of your shipPorts
- Safaga Port
- Hurghada Port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.