Shore Excursion from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY to Lady Buddha, Marble Mountain,Hoi An
This is a private tour . The Time can be Flexible. so, You can stop at any places to take nice photos on the Way to Hoi an .It is better than taking part in group bus tour, you have to follow schedule.
- Visiting Lady buddha Statue on Monkey Mountain . My Khe Beach . Marble mountain with 5 small mountains following 5 important elements : Water, Metal. Fire. Wood, Earth.
- Visiting Hoi An city with Old merchant houses, Hoi An Folklore museum, Chinese community hall, Japanese Bridge, Local Market in Hoi An city.
- Have free time for shopping ( If you want )
- Enjoy The best Local Food in Hoi an.
- Come back to your cruiseship on time
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned new car , minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled of water
- Lunch with Local Food
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Port Fee, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An city and visit the old town with Japanese Bridge, an old house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, Folklore Museum ,you will be brought back to the culture and history of Hoi An in the past.Or You can Have freetime if you want.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue. This is the tallest statue in Viet Nam.located on the Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue leans on the mountains facing out to sea. There are 17 floors within the statue lap and each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and posture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
we head to Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa Port or Chan May PortPorts
- Tien Sa Port or Chan May Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.