Shore Excursion from TIEN SA port to Marble Mountain, Hoi An, Lady Buddha Statue
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide will pick you up at Entrance gate of Tien Sa or Chan May Port (Please provide us with yourpick up &drop off time). Our guide will greet you with your name on welcomed Board.
Then, we will depart for the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on SơnTrà Peninsula
Your next stop will be the Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You get amazing views from the top of Marble Mountains over the city and the ocean.
Lunch at Local Restaurant, Next we visit Hoi An city. your tour guide will take you to the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market, and along the way will explain the history of the buildings and the different architectural styles and their significance. or You can have some freetime.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Drinks , Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Our professional tour guide and driver pick you up at your cruiseship Terminal INSIDE TIEN SA PORT ( Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to pick up as your cruise ship schedule).
We will take you to see a Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Sơn Trà Peninsula in Đa Nang. The statue leans on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lặp, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facing expression and posture.The next stop will be Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. The Marble Mountains where you can observe a great city & ocean , and explore the natural caves, visit the the holy pagoda.
About 12:00 or 12:30, you enjoy the delicious Vietnamese set menu lunch at local restaurant.
And then you will visit Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom to import and explore wood, gold, silk. At that time, Hoi An had some trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. After the river became shallow, Da Nang was the harbor replacing for Hoi An in 18th century.
The walking tour in the old town, the tour guide will show you and explain the whole history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market. You also have about 1 hour to explore the old town on your own & do shopping as your favourite souvenirs.
On the way back to the ship, we will stop you at My Khe Beach (the R&R beach where US marines landed in and stayed in during Viet Nam War & Dragon Bridge to take beautiful photos
We assure that you will get back to the ship one hour before the ship leaves the port
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA , DA NANG PortPorts
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.