SHORE EXCURSION from TIEN SA port to visit HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE plus FOOT MASSAGE
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Tourguide pick you up at Entrance Gate of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port .Please give us your Arrival & Departure time to arrange pick up & Drop off on Time and Our Tourguide will hold welcomed board with Your Name to greet you..
Then depart to go to HOI AN Village to Cam Thanh coconut Village. Then enjoy rowing a basket boat with the help of skillful local people, learning their traditional fishing techniques in the water coconut forest. Next, You go to ride water buffalo or Just Look & Take nice photos with Buffalo, Then you go to Thanh Ha Pottery Village & Learn How to make Pottery , Then Write down your name on Product for memory.
After That You go to a Local Family house, Taking a rest & having lunch with local Authentic Food. Then,you will enjoy a traditional therapeutic foot bath with medicinal herbs and massage. Tour ends with drop-off back to your cruiseship on time before it leaves.( About 1 hour before Departure time )
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Buffalo ride fee, Bamboo basket boat fee
- Farming activities at a local house
- Cold Water
- Luch at Local family restaurant with Authentic Food
- 30 Minutes for Herbal Foot massage
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Port Fee , Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA Port or Chan May PortPorts
- TIEN SA Port or Chan May Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.