Shore Excursion: Full-Day My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An City from Da Nang Port
Enjoy two tours in one as you visit My Son Sanctuary and the ancient town of Hoi An, two different UNESCO World Heritage sites. Discover the Champa Kingdom of My Son as you are guided through the spiritual and political capital dating from the 4th to 13th centuries. Receive a comprehensive walking tour through the delightful ancient town of Hoi An which has virtually remain unchanged over the years. Port pickup and drop-off and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Pick up at the port, we will begin our day trip with a visit My Son, Vietnam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Between the 4th and 13th century a unique culture which owed its spiritual origins to Indian Hinduism developed on the coast of contemporary Vietnam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. Originally built with wood, they were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with locally made bricks. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Market, Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, Art Craft Manufacturing and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are considered as typical architecture styles in Hoi An and reflect clearly the cross culture among France, Japan, China and Vietnam… Passing over hundreds of year and withstanding the severity of the weather, Hoi An still exists and keeps the ancient and quiet beauty. Once strolling around the ancient city, you will contemplate the simple and rustic life activities, the trellises of windflowers covering around the houses. It is certain that this tour will bring great moments for you.
Go back to the cruise.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Danang Port, QL14B, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Hoi An Express Travel