Shore Excursion: Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour from Phu My Port
Ho Chi Minh City is Viet Nam’s biggest and busiest city, where modernity blends with history to fascinating effect. It’s home to a treasure-trove of historical delights dating from Chinese rule, to French-colonial Indochina and through to the infamous Vietnam War. This tour will take you to the historical highlights, whilst giving you facts that you wouldn’t have learned in history class.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up at Phu My port and depart to Ho Chi Minh City. On this tour we will visit some of the most interesting sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer, such as:
The War Remnants Museum: This is a lively display of the futility of the war.
The Reunification Palace: This beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Viet Nam.
Notre Dame Cathedral was built in 1880 and the Old Post Office was built between 1886 – 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon: This is a Chinese style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (China town) district. It is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as “Mazu” (“Tian Hou” in Chinese).
Our last stop would be at the Lacquer ware factory where you can observe the process of making these traditional Vietnamese products.
Go back to the cruise.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Phu My Port, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Hoi An Express Travel