Shore Excursion: Harrison's Cave Tram Tour
Our Harrison's Cave tour is a short 3 hour tour that takes you into the center of the island where you will tour the very magnificent Harrison's Cave. At the cave you will board electric trams and travel through the winding tunnels viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Another special feature of the caves is its streams, waterfalls and pools.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
- Entry/Admission - Glory Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
For all of those who just want a quick tour of one of the island's most popular attractions - this is the tour for you. The Harrison's Cave tour is a short 3-hour tour that takes you into the center of the island where you will tour the very magnificent Harrison's Cave. At the cave you will board electric trams and travel through the winding tunnels, viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Another special feature of the caves is its streams, waterfalls and pools.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Glory Tours, Bridgetown Cruise Port, Bridgetown Barbados
This tour includes hotel or port pick up and drop off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be on time for your pick up When you disembark the cruise ship you will make your way through the cruise terminal. Please follow the green line on the ground to the general exit. At the general exit you will make a left turn making your way to the departure area for all tours. Please go to gate one which is the first gate on your right to meet your tour guide. Ports
- Bridgetown Harbour Cruise Pier, Princess Alice Hwy, Bridgetown, Barbados
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.