Shore Excursion: Hunte's Gardens and St Nicholas Abbey Plantation and Rum tour
Visit Anthony Hunte's masterpiece garden; this garden is in a sink hole that has been transformed into one of the most beautiful spots on the island. A visit to Barbados will not be complete without a stop in Bathsheba, famous for its breathtaking beauty and pounding surf. Following Bathsheba, the tour will make its way to Morgan Lewis Windmill. The windmill is on the top 100 endangered historical sites in the world. Then we will continue up the hill to Cherry Tree Hill where we will take a short photo op stop before moving on to St. Nicholas Abbey. This Plantation House is likely the last remaining authentic house of the 17th Century that exists anywhere in the "New World". The Plantation produces award winning rum and they are always delighted to offer you a sample.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hunte's Gardens
- Entry/Admission - St. Nicholas Abbey
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glory Tours, Bridgetown Cruise Port, Bridgetown Barbados
Stop At: Hunte's Gardens, Highway 3A Barbados
A picturesque and easy-to-walk path offers many surprises, thanks to the superbly created series of mini-gardens embedded within the main large unit, combining vibrant colours and textures of rare exotic plants to offer the visitor a most uplifting and fulfilling experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bathsheba Beach, Sandy Beach, Bathsheba Barbados
Discover Bathsheba, on the rugged East Coast of Barbados. See the dramatic landscape and coastline of this part of Barbados.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Nicholas Abbey, Cherry Tree Hill, BB26007 Barbados
St Nicholas Abbey is located in Saint Peter, Barbados, and is a plantation house, museum and rum distillery.Colonel Benjamin Berringer built the house in 1658. This house is one of only three genuine Jacobean mansions in the Western Hemisphere. It's similar to the English Jacobean-era manor houses of the first half of the seventeenth century, the period between the Tudor and Georgian styles, beginning in the reign of James I.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be on time for your pick up When you disembark the cruise ship you will make your way through the cruise terminal. Please follow the green line on the ground to the general exit. At the general exit you will make a left turn making your way to the departure area for all tours. Please go to gate one which is the first gate on your right to meet your tour guide. Pick up time is 8:35amPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 8:00am and departing by 5:00pm or later
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.