Shore Excursion: Nuku'alofa City Tour
A must for first time visitors to Tonga, enjoy an informative guided tour to familiarize yourself with the Capital of Tonga, Nuku'alofa.
Visiting the Royal Palace and the Royal Tombs highlights that Tonga is the only remaining Kingdom in the South Pacific together with Langafonua Handicraft Center a place which stocks the best range of Tongan Traditional Handicraft and Fine Arts including Traditional Tapa Cloth, Woven Crafts like Fine Mats and Talamahu Markets very busy on a Saturday as the Kingdom's main hub of fresh produce is not to be missed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Enjoy this Guided Tour starts at 10am for an hour, we pick up you up and drop off from Vuna Wharf where your cruise ship arrives.
First stop is the Royal Palace built in 1867 and the official residence of the King of Tonga a sacred site which can be viewed from outside the fence then Talamahu Markets Tonga's main hub for fresh produce very busy on Saturday mornings.
Next stop is Langafonua which displays and stocks the best traditional Tongan handicraft and woven fine arts. We finish off at the Royal Tombs where all the royal family is buried and is a sacred site so can be only viewed outside from the fence.
Departure Point :We will pick you up from Vuna Wharf
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As Tongans are Devout Christians please dress appropriately no bare chest and swim wear in public it will be frowned upon
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.