Shore Excursion: Romance of the South with Volcanoes, Waterfalls & Diamonds
Join our shore excursion showing off our nature, visiting the extinct volcano of Trou aux Cerfs, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin, the unique seven coloured earths of Chamarel and admiring the breath-taking view of Black River Gorges National Park – this is a full day of scenically contrasting delights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit of Ship Model Factory
- Visit of Trou Aux Cerfs Dormant Volcano
- Visit of Floréal and Curepipe
- Mare Aux Vacoas
- Grand Bassin Sacred lake – a place of worship for Hindus in Mauritius.
- Mangal Mahadev – Shiva Statue at Grand Bassin
- Spectacular Black River Gorges
- Salt Pans
- Typical Villages
- Chamarel waterfalls
- Lunch in Chamarel
- English and French Speaking Guide
- Air-Conditioned Mini Buses
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Louis, Port Louis
The south of Mauritius is one of the most scenic and unspoilt parts of the island. Our full day Shore Excursion in Mauritius places the emphasis very much on nature, visiting the extinct volcano of Trou aux Cerfs, the sacred lake of Grand Bassin, the unique seven coloured earths of Chamarel and admiring the breath-taking view of Black River Gorges National Park – this is a full day of scenically contrasting delights.
Those keen on shopping will find included in the tour a stop at Curepipe, where there are numerous duty-free shops as well as diamond cutting workshops and model ship factories. For the shopping devotee, there are also watches, local crafts, paintings and top designer garments all available at very competitive prices. Lunch is at leisure in Curepipe or Chamarel.
Drive back through small remote villages along the West coast to the cruise pier making sure you are back to your cruise ship in time. Book early as this small group tour is very popular with cruise guests.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Port Louis, Port Louis
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Louis Cruise Pier
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.