Shore Excursion Small Group to Visit GOLDEN BRIDGE BA NA HILLS & DA NANG CITY
TOUR PROGRAM : We Run this Tour from 2Pax to 8Pax in group
Our tour guide pick you up from Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port (Please Let us know your cruiseship schedule.Our guide welcome you with your name on sign).Then,We transfer you to Ba na. We walk to Cable Car Station to get on Cable car. Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia & enjoy Stunning View.
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam:GOLDEN BRIDGE,Flower Garden,Buddha statue.
Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.Then,Transfer to Have Lunch at Local Restaurant.Next,We Visit Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by ocean view and explore the natural caves,
Last stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Finish the Tour & Transfer back to The Port on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - My Khe Beach
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
beautiful Golden Bridge:
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Enjoy Stunning view & Take Nice Picture
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT or TIEN SA PORTPorts
- Chan May Port, 11 Lê Minh, An Đông, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.