SHORE EXCURSION to Discover MY SON & HOI AN from TIEN SA Port or CHAN MAY Port
–Our tour guide and driver pick you up from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port ( Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to pick up as your cruise ship schedule .
The drive from The Port to our first stop at My Son Holy Land takes one and a half hours,You will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom (4th-15th Centuries) After arriving at My Son you will have approximately one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
You will then depart for Hoi An, Enjoy a delicious local lunch,You will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned new SUV car, Minivan 16 seats with experienced driver
- large bus
- Licenced English speaking tour guide,
- Lunch with local noodle
- Cold bottled of water & tissue
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Hoi An city
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Port Fee, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
. Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Visitting Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge ( Symbol of Hoi An city ), Cultural and historical Museum, local market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tien Sa or Chan May PortPorts
- Tien Sa or Chan May Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.