Shore Excursion to Golden Bridge- Dragon Bridge- Marble Mountain-Monkey Mountain
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide will pick you up at CHAN MAY or TIEN SA PORT( Please let us know your Ship Schedule to arrange Well)Then,drive to Ba Na Hills. we take the Cable Car to Visit the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda and you will be able to take lots of great photos.Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hill.
Next,We take the cable car down the hill and Bring you to have Lunch at Local Restaurant & take a rest.
After That We go to Lady Buddha Statue,the tallest Budda Statue in Viet Nam. situated on the mountain & facing to the sea.Next,We stop at Dragon bridge to take nice picture & enjoy Da Nang Modern City.
Then,We Travel to Marble Mountains consisting five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place.
Finish the Tour & Send you Back your Ship on Time-one Hour Before Your Ship Departure(very Important )
per adult from
What's included :
- Ba Na cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets at Marble Mountain
- Private Modern Vehicle with safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then
Take the Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains. Explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
walking on the Golden Bridge which is nestled in the forested hills of two giant concrete hands that emerge from the trees, holding up a glimmering golden bridge crowded with gleeful visitors taking selfies
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
At Marble Mountain, you will
Have a look at the marble carving sculpture if you like
Take the elevator to the mountains
Explore the natural beautiful caves and visit the Holy Buddhist temple
Visit the Huyen Khong cave which was used during the war as a Viet Cong hospital.
Enjoy the stunning view from summit of mountains
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Symbol of da nang city. Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Thọ Quang Sơn Trà Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.