Shore Excursion: Zipline at Country World Adventure Park
Enjoy 8 ACCT certified zip lines at Country World Adventure Park, with a total of more than 7,900 feet, or 1.5 miles, on double, galvanized aircraft cables. No experience is required. Contrary to most zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping. The guides do the job, and you enjoy the ride. Small children can also go together with their parents or one of the guides.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guides
- All equipment
- 8 Zip Lines
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lockers (available to rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Country World Adventure Park, Calle Principal # 10 Las Avispas, Maimon, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Country World Adventures is just an 10 minutes drive from the Amber Cove Cruise Port and 20 minutes from Taino Bay!
After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar, you will get equipped for the ziplines. Also, a bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness, to make sure you stay well hydrated during this adventure. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of double, galvanized aircraft steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping.
After a refreshing tropical drink and a walk through our botanical garden, we take you back to the cruise port.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our meeting point is outside the cruise ports main gate, which is an 8-12 minute walk from the dock. Our guide will hold a yellow "Country World Adventures" sign. We depart from port on your excursion 45 minutes after your ship docks so please make your way to the meeting point as quickly as possible.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This excursion is for Cruise Ship guests only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Maximum weight 260 lbs
- Max. waist line: 130cm or 44’’
- Maximum leg size: 80cm or 31"
- Bring sun protector & insect repellent
- Wear closed toe shoes and shorts or pants during activities
- Participant safety is our top priority. The itinerary described reflects the planned route, however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will operate with 50% of their capacity. Participants with fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties are not allowed to enter the vehicle and participate on our excursions. Face masks are mandatory. Hand sanitizer is available during the entire tour. Equipment sanitized after use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.