Shore Excursion:CHAN MAY or TIEN SA: GOLDEN BRIDGE-DRAGON BRIDGE-MARBLE MOUNTAIN
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide pick you up at Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port .Please Let us know your cruiseship schedule to arrange pick up & Drop off well. Then, We transfer you to Ba na. after That You Reach to Summit of Ba Na Mountain via Cable car.
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam :GOLDEN BRIDGE :
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village,
Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.Transfer to have Lunch at Local Restaurant. Next, visit MARBLE MOUNTAIN consisting of five marble and limestone hills.the five mountains are named after the five elements:Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves,
Next, stop at the DRAGON BRIDGE to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
We Transfer you back to the Port on Time(1Hour Before Departure )
per adult from
What's included :
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch & Mineral Water
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Former Name China Beach
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT or TIEN SA PORTPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT
- TIEN SA PORT
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.