Shore Excursion:CHAN MAYorTIEN SA Port:Golden Bridge,Marble Moutain,DragonBridge
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Tour guide pick you up at Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port .Please Let us know your cruiseship schedule to arrange pick up & Drop off on Time. Our guide welcome you with your name on the Board.Then, We transfer you to Ba na Hills, & You walk to cable Car station to Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia.
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam:GOLDEN BRIDGE,Flower Garden
Lunch at Restaurant with Buffet
Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.Then Transfer to Marble Mountain.consisting of five marble are named after the five elements:Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next,stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Finish & Transfer Back to the Port on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket to visit Golden Bridge
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Lunch , Water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The information beautiful Golden Bridge:
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY Port or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY Port
- TIEN SA Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.