Shore Excursions of Istanbul
First day of your trip in Turkey should be most visited part of İstanbul Old city(Sultanahmet area).In Sultanahmet area places close to each other easy to go by walk where we have Topkapi Palace(Ottoman offical working site and Living area visiting around 2 hours.Today ottoman treasure museum.)Blue Mosque( Famous with ceramic and number of towers ) visitind half an hours.Hagia Sophia(Roman Orthodox Church still covered with mosaic panels) visiting around 1 hours Hippodrome (Roman horse chariot races site from 4th cc.)visiting around 15 minutes and Grand Bazaar(one of the biggest covered bazaar in the world) around half an hour or according to Guest wish free time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Roman horce-chariot racing site with 3 column and German fountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque famous with tiles and minarets.One of the most visited Mosque in İstanbul.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Ottoman House from 15th cc.Today Treasures on the exhibition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Roman Orthodox Church with mosaics one of the best place to see in Turkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Bazaar Jewelers, Alemdar Mah. Bab-I Ali Cad. Guran Han No:34 D. 4, Istanbul 34110 Turkey
One of the biggest Covered Bazaar in Turkey last visiting stop to see because you may want to spend more time.We visit in half an hour.If you want stay there free.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marmara University Rector, Küçük Ayasofya Mahallesi, Sultan Ahmet Parkı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up only from the port.Ports
- cruise ship point
Departure Time :4/14/2018 - 3/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.