Shore ExcursionTIEN SAorCHAN MAY Port:Golden Bridge,Dragon Bridge,Marble Moutain
Our tour guide and driver pick you up fromTIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port (Please Let us Know your name Port, Arrival & Departure Time to arrange Pick you up well.Our Guide will be holding a sign with your name to welcome
Then, Transfer to Ba Na Hills.You take the Cable Car to visit GOLDEN BRIDGE
You will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village ,Next You have Buffet Lunch .
After That, We will return down via the Cable car to get on Car to go to visit Dragon Bridge .Next,we will take you to visit Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain,you will get back to the ship on time,we will stop at My Khe Beach on the way back (Used to be China Beach)
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Port Fee
- Ba Na cable Car Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Entrance Ticket & Elevetor Tickets at Marble Mountain
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda. Your guide will tell you all about the significance of these mountains both spiritually and historically.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA or CHAN MAY portPorts
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Thọ Quang Sơn Trà Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.