Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (2 Days & 1 Night)
Machu Picchu Peru Tours, Recommends this excellent alternative of short Inca trail for those tourists who do not have much time or do not have the necessary physical preparation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Chat with the guide 2 days before your walk
- Transport (Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco)
- Train ticket to the starting point of the trek (KM 104)
- Professional bi-lingual guide
- Entrance ticket to Inca Trail
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu citadel and back
- Breakfast - Second Day
- Lunch - First Day
- Dinner - First Day
- Snacks (Cereals, Chocolates, Apples, Banana, Mineral Water)
- 1 Night's accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Cusco Airport Transfer
- First Aid Kit
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the second night
- Entrance to Aguas Calientes Hot Springs (10 Soles)
- Entrance to Huyana Picchu
- Day 01: Cusco - KM 104 - Aguas Calientes
Machu Picchu Peru Tours, You will pick them up from their different hotels between 05.00 and 05.30 a.m., then go with our mobility to Ollantaytambo, where we will take the train to km 104.
Upon arrival we will visit the archaeological sites of Chacha Bamba which is located at a height of 2250 meters above sea level. Here we will observe varieties of agricultural products that are currently taken to the town of Aguas calientes (Machu Picchu). Then we began our walk towards Wiñay Wayna.
On the way we will have a beautiful panoramic view of the Urubamba River (vilcamayu) and the varieties of the famous ORQUIDEAS family.
In the middle of the whole journey we will make we will reach the Inca citadel of Wiñay Wayna (eternally young). We will stop to take a guided tour of this interesting and important Inca site.
Then we will walk 20 more minutes until we reach the "Trekker lodge", where we will enjoy our lunch.
After our lunch we will start the hike again until we reach the archaeological center of Inti Punku (Puerta del Sol), a place we will visit before making the descent to Machu Picchu and the town of Aguas Calientes.
We spent the night in this beautiful city. Free afternoon to visit the thermal baths.
Day 02: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
This day we will get up Very early to go to the lost citadel of the Incas Machu Picchu, being the first to board the bus that will take us to the archaeological complex, in the course of the route we will appreciate the first view of Machu Picchu between the mountains in its high chair over the Urubamba river.
Upon arrival to Machu Picchu visit we will have a guided tour of approximately 2 hours through the most important areas of this place. We will learn about the importance - religions and the history of the place, and we will be able to appreciate the beautiful architecture of the Incas. In the afternoon we meet in Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco.
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Transport (Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco)
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.