Shuttle Bus from El Calafate City to El Chalten
Door-to-Door service. We drop you off at your hotel in El Chalten
Incredible views of lakes Argentino and Viedma, Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, local fauna. Picture stops.
20-minute stop at Parador La Leona, to enjoy a break and visit the (free) museum -fossils and history, including Casimiro Ferrari's L'Arani Di Lecco
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- From your hotel in El Calafate to your accommodation in El Chalten. The trip lasts 3 hours, during which Lake Argentino as well as Lake & Glacier Viedma are the main protagonists. From the very beginning of the journey we immerse ourselves in the views of Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, the flora, fauna, as well as the incredible landscapes of a unique place in the world. At Parador La Leona you will have 20 minutes to visit the museum, coffee shop and facilities of a historic site where Francisco Moreno –the pioneer who explored and draw the first maps of Patagonia for Argentina and Chile- was attacked by a female puma –called lion, back them-, and barely got out of it alive.
Departure Point :
We pick you up at your hotel in El Calafate
Return Detail :El Chaltén, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina - We drop you off at your accommodation in El Chalten
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.