Shuttle Bus from Tel Aviv to Petra include pick up and return
Special service to Petra with pickup and return from Tel Aviv,
We are offering for small groups, backpackers ,students to join us and give you the option to travel from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem to Petra and return ,its the cheapest and fastest route. It gives you the opportunity to join Petra groups, maybe take a live guide in Petra, go in person and explore the area and in short what comes to mind.Departure is guaranteed
Passing to Petra requires visa preparation - border crossing taxes - When booking,
All passport details must be filled out - we will prepare a visa
In addition, we have places a representative at the border crossing who pays the exit fee from Israel to handle passports both on the Israeli and the Jordanian side and on visa, the cost of cross-border crossings to the Israeli side, Jordan $ 65 This amount must be paid in cash.
At the border a representative will take care of you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from TLV. Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans.
- Border crossing on the Israeli side to the Jordan with our representatives
- a representative will take you with our vehicles to until you enter the Petra site.
What's excluded :
- Price Jordanian visa fee of $60 for those who have not pre-arranged a visa
- Price does not include border fees $65 USD of which should be paid in cash at the border
- Health insurance.
- No Lunch
- No Live Guide
- Departure is guaranteed - and the tour goes out every day. (Apart from Yom Kippur and Muslim holidays)
The Route :
* At 03:00 am pickup from Tel Aviv, David Intercontinental Hotel Or at 3:20 am from Hotel Grand Beach
* At 08:30 am Arrival for border crossing - Arava - border crossing procedure.
* At 9:30 am Completion of border crossing procedure - and commence to Petra.
* At 11.30 am Petra site - At this stage you will have free time to enter the site
* At 15:45 Meeting at the Petra Magic Restaurant , Address: Kings Hwy., At-Tafila, Jordan
* At 19:00 Arrival at a border crossing - a procedure to return to Israel
* At 19:30 Start traveling back towards Tel Aviv
* At 00:30 Arrival in Tel Aviv and drop off at the same spot of the pcikups.
Departure Point :1: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: InterContinental David Tel Aviv, Kaufmann St 12, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 61501, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.