Shuttle Monte Alban
Choose between different schedules, to visit the archaeological site of Monte Alban, with our Shuttle service.
This is a shared service at a low cost, due to the covid contingency, access is controlled.
We have 3 departure times.
Monte Albán is open from November 24, 2020 from 10 am to 4 pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.
- Pick up and drop off in the same place.
- Round trip
- Only english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ($80 MXN per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Monte Alban
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Alban, Oaxaca Mexico
Discover the most important archaeological zone of the city of Oaxaca,
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle de Manuel Bravo 119, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you have questions, you can contact us.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.