Sian Ka'an Adventure (Full Day)
This adventure takes you into the heart of the wild Sian Ka'an Biosphere, while also getting into some of the local ancient Mayan history! We will take our time exploring the famous turquoise clear, cool canals throughout the biosphere! In addition to the biosphere, we will visit the Mayan ruins in the Mayan town of Muyil. You will learn about the local culture and the area's history, see examples of the local wildlife, and eat a delicious local lunch. We do not rush your tour. Our priority is that you have an unforgettable experience, not a rushed day. Our tour guides are very experienced locals, licensed, and have a true passion for sharing their knowledge and experiences with others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Muyil
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
On this adventure we enter the Sian Ka’an Biosphere close to the Muyil ruins and explore the beautiful mangroves and turquoise clear canals. In Sian Ka'an we often see amazing wildlife such as protected tropical birds.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Muyil, Reforma Agraria-Puerto Juarez Km 25, Chunyaxche 77710 Mexico
In Muyil we will visit the ancient Mayan ruins there. This is a beautiful site and not usually crowded like many of the other ruins sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels and rentals in the Tulum and Akumal areas.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.