Sibenik and Krka waterfalls private tour
Sibenik is the undiscovered gem on the Adriatic coast. It is located between Zadar and Split where the Krka river goes in the sea.
In the naturally protected bay, where the Croats built a fort, from which it originated this unique city.
The city is unique for several reasons!
Here, time seems to have stopped. Walk thru the narrow cobbled streets is like a walk through the history.
This town become famous since Cathedral of St James is listed as a UNESCO world heritage! There are few reasons for it. All about it, you will learn as you arrive here.
Only 15-20 min by car ride, away from Sibenik is entrance to Krka NP.
Our visit includes walking trip by most famous waterfall in a Europe. This waterfall is a composition of 17 cascading waterfalls. All together make up the "Skradinski buk" waterfall. Simple to say, it is water GAUDI.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- entrance fees to the Krka NP
- professional guide
- Entrance fee for the UNESCO Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
This tour includes a sightseeing of Sibenik and a visit of Krka NP with Skradinski Buk waterfall.
Your will take a walk through its narrow streets leading to attractive squares where you'll find architecture of centuries gone by. Exploring on foot, you will pass the St Francis church with monastery, Theater house, Baroque Orthodox Church, City Hall and you will see cave dedicated to Holy Mary of Lourdes. . .
A visit will be made inside the town's most important monument, the Cathedral of St Jacob.
Shoulders and knees must be covered when entering any religious venues.
Leaving Šibenik, you'll travel a little further inside country to see masterpiece of nature.
Krka National Park is located within the territory of Sibenik-Knin County along the Krka River. Once in the Park, you may enjoy last set of falls, before the river meets the sea. The Skradinski Buk Falls is a form a spectacular multi level cascade over travertine cliffs. The whole area is rich with flora and fauna. Due to strict new preservation laws, this extraordinary area has been kept in its original state.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting in a cruise port, with driver and guide, is outside of the fenced areaAirports
- Split Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.