Siem Reap highlight of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom full day tour
The amazing private tour discovering the charming beauty of Cambodia gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many famous tourist attractions such as: Angkor Wat – the largest religious monument in the world, Angkor Thom, Takeo. Joining in this tour, you will definitely have unforgettable experiences, admire these magnificent landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English tourist guide
- Transportation with A/C vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Angkor complex 20$/day/person.
- Personal expenses.
- You will be picked up at your hotel around 8 am to enjoy a full tour of Cambodia.
Your first stop is at Angkor Thom which is definitely an expression of the highest power.
Then, you can continue your trip to the South Gate of the Angkor Thom – the best preserved gate to see these amazing faces wearing slew of different expressions from cry to smile.
Next, you can set your pace to Elephant Terrace, whose 350m-long terrace used to be an enormous reviewing stand for public ceremonies and was used as a base for a big audience hall of the king.
Then, along the way to Ta Prohm, you can admire the magnificent landscapes of Takeo, Leper King and Prasat Sour Proat - a complex of twelve towers spanned north to south surrounding the eastern side of royal square from a car window.
At 12.00: you will have time having lunch featuring traditional Khmer dishes.
After having lunch, in the afternoon, you will go to Angkor Wat, which is the largest religious monuments in the world and have a great opportunity to admire spectacular sunset in Phnom Bakheng.
Finally, you will go back to your hotel and the trip ends around 6 pm.
Departure Point :Hotels in Siem Reap city centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Siem Reap city centre
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.