Siem Reap Quad Bike Countryside Sunset Tour for 1 hour driving
WELCOME TO SIEM REAP QUAD BIKE ADVENTURE
Siem Reap Quad Bike Adventure brings you to the authentic and unique beauty of Cambodia which is hidden and unexposed to the world. Freshness and greenery of remote and undisturbed countryside and villages, freindly and smiley people with the sense of welcoming, schools, local orphanages, homes on stills, active Buddhist monasteries along the community, unbeatable sunset at paddy fields.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmet and facemask, rain coat in the raining season.
- Safety driving, briefing, and training
- Quad Bike Polaris Trailboss 330 with guide who show you the way
- Entry/Admission - Chreav Primary & Secondary School
What's excluded :
- Travel insurances
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chreav Primary & Secondary School, Navutu Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Strikingly beautiful view of the rice fields and villages under the clear blue sky turns gold and yellow at dawn and at dust. The unforgettable and unbeatable view of sunset in the countryside behind the villages is a must with Siem Reap Quad Bike Adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vannak Travel Tours, Sok San Road Siem Reap, Krong Siem Reap 17100, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at 4:30pm from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City, bring to the company, then our guide will give you a safety driving, instruction how to drive the quad bike, and will make a short training for the beginner to adobe with quad bike before departure at 5:00pm. and the tour will end 6:00pm.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/29/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate on this tour (younger than 9 years old are not allow)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.