Siem Reap Sombre time
The museum has a unique collection, there you will see main battle tank T-54, the jet fighter aircraft MiG-19, the helicopter Mil Mi-8 and the field artillery gun 85-mm divisional gun D-44, some of those have even seen action during World War II.
A short drive from War Museum for visit Wat Thmei. Inside pagoda is nicely decorated garden and well structure of dormitories where you can look around. It also homes to Siem Reap Killing Fields’ memorial, at the small building with glass windows housing the skulls and bones of some of those who perished. There are also a couple of boards with fading photos showing life in the dark days and its post war.
per adult from
What's included :
- Siem Reap – War Museum
- Siem Reap – Wat Thmei (Killing Field Pagoda)
- Siem Reap – Preah Ang Check & Preah Ang Chom
- Siem Reap – Wat Preah Prom Rath pagoda for monk blessing & Chatting
- Siem Reap – Half day experienced of English tour guide
- Siem Reap – Water and Towel
- Siem Reap – Vehicle with air-conditioned for the whole trip
What's excluded :
- Any visas required
- Angkor Park Pass Entrance fee
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the War Museum :
Attractions on the War Museum :
- Wat Preah Prom Rath
Wat Preah Prom Rath
Operates: We are picking up clients every day from Hotels.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.