Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Siem Reap Trekking Experience 5 Nights / 6 Days
Unique trekking experience in Koulen National Park featuring camping visiting rare temples through the jungles.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- 5 nights hotel accommodation on dormitory / Camp sharing room with daily ABF
- - Local English Speaking guide
- - Sightseeing excursions with guide
- - Entrance fees as per above program
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- - Other items not mentioned in above such as laundry, individual expense…
- Day 1 : SIEM REAP – ARRIVAL/TONLE SAP
Arrival at Bangkok airport. Meet and greet at airport. From there start your journey to Poipet Border. Meet our representative at Thai border. After all formalities of visas start your journey towards Siem Reap on bus. In the evening check in at hotel and relax at hotel.
Overnight at Siem Reap
Day 2 : Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Tour (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, Continue tour to the crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE is the national symbol and the highlight of any visit to Cambodia. The largest, best preserved, and most religiously significant of the Angkor temples, Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of its carvings. To approach the temple, first cross the vast moat, continuing along a broad causeway lined with naga balustrades. As you enter the main building, ascend through a series of galleries and courtyard before reaching the central sanctuary, which offers beautiful views back over the causeway and across the surrounding countryside. Visit TA PROHM TEMPLE, one of the most popular attractions of Angkor as much of the jungle has not been cleared and it looks very much as most of the Angkor monuments would have appeared when European explorers first stumbled across them.
Afternoon visit ANGKOR THOM covers an area of 10 square km. Enclosed by a wall and wide moats; the city includes many of Angkor's most popular sights. Enter by the monumental SOUTH GATE over a causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga. Continue to the TERRACE OF THE ELEPHANTS and the TERRACE OF THE LEPER KINGS, former spaces for public ceremonies, both adorned with dramatic bas reliefs. Visit the ruined BAPHUON, ROYAL ENCLOSURE and PHIMEANAKAS before continuing to the mysterious BAYON TEMPLE. In this temple, one of the most popular and compelling in Angkor, explore the galleries of beautifully preserved bas reliefs and ascend narrow stairs to reach the central sanctuary, where you will find giant stone faces smiling enigmatically down at you from every angle.
Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 3: SIEM REAP- KULEN MOUNTAIN(B/L/D)
After breakfast at your hotel, we start your camping tour with Bat's cave, Sra -Damrei and Kra - Beikrap. Then we will visit 1000 lingas and waterfall.
Lunch at Kulen Mountain. Bbq dinner at the camp.
Day 4: Kulen Mountain(B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will visit Phum -thmey and walk to Bat cave, Sra- Damrei and Kra Beikrap. After lunch we will see Poerng- eisey, otob and Ceramic kaolinm prasat Neakta .
Overnight at camp.
Day 5: Siem Reap-Tonle Sap Lake(B)
After breakfast we will start our journey towards Siem Reap. Arrival at Siem reap. Afternoon visit MEANCHEY one of natural tourisms and a mangroves for hundreds species of fresh water fishes and birds and decorated with ethnic stilted houses line over the water surface up to the air. The villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them, most of who live in stilted houses. The people depend largely on fishing and tourism for their incomes. We e-mbark on the traditional wooden boat through the flooded forests of the GREAT TONLE SAP LAKE, habitat of many bird species it will bring you to Chong Kneas. This amazing floating village is built on 8 to 10 m high stilts. Return to Siem Reap.
Overnight at Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap - Departure(B)
After Breakfast, proceed by bus to Bangkok.
End of Tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.