Siena and San Gimignano Full-Day Private Tour
Meet your driver at your hotel lobby and departure for a amazing private trip to Siena and San Gimignano. A comfortable journey across the beautiful countryside will take you two of the most beautiful towns of Tuscany.
You will also have the chance to taste local wine and Tuscan typical food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle and personal driver
- Wi-Fi, air-conditioned and water on board
What's excluded :
- Opa Si Pass (20,00€)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Meet your driver at your hotel lobby and departure for a comfortable journey through the Chianti countryside which lead you to Siena, a powerful city-state that became an important cultural and art center during the Roman and Renaissance periods.
W we suggest a nice walk from Salimbeni square, where there’s the oldest bank of Europe (Monte dei Paschi di Siena) and shortly after the majestic Duomo of Siena, one of the most impressive examples of Italian Gothic architecture.
Moreover, do not miss Piazza del Campo, one of the most famous squares in the world for its peculiar shell-shape and artistic and architectural beauty. Piazza del Campo is also home of the centuries-old horse race competition, named “Palio”, that take place there twice a year.
After strolling through Siena and a lunch break, a comfortable journey across the beautiful countryside will take you to the next destination.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
Take your time to admire the majestic Duomo of Siena, one of the most impressive examples of Italian Gothic architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
After strolling through Siena and a lunch break, a comfortable journey across the beautiful countryside will take you to the town of the towers: San Gimignano. It is a Middle Ages town that rises on a hill and thanks to its still intact towers, San Gimignano is unique in the world, so peculiar and historically important that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1990.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Cisterna, Piazza Della Cisterna, San Gimignano Italy
San Gimignano has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1990. Take your time to stroll on the town center, starting from Piazza della Cisterna. At the end of the tour your personal driver will return you to your location.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.