Sightseeing and Swimming Excursion
Explore both land and sea during this 3 to 4-hour excursion around beautiful St. Thomas. Join the fun as we visit attractions like Mountain Top, Sir Francis Drake's Seat, Blackbeard's Castle, and Skyline Drive Scenic Overlook.
For the beach portion of this excursion, relax, snorkel or swim at one of the island's amazing beaches like Emerald, Coki, or (Magen's - Requires a $5.00 admission to use.)
From our rich islands' history, magnificent views, and stunning beaches, we aim to please you here on this island getaway. Our tours are offered in English, French, and Spanish..... C'mon down and experience why the islands are nice, so nice!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hand sanitizer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for beaches are not included in this excursion. Magen's beach requires a $5.00 entry.
- Non-foldable wheel chairs are not allowed on this tour. Guests must be able to access all vehicles.
- Car seats are not included in this excursion.
- Foods and snacks are not provided as part of this excursion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mountain Top, 00801 St. Thomas
Join us on the observation deck of the island's highest elevation. Enjoy St. Thomas's Atlantic side of the island as U.S. and British Virgin Islands meet.
Try the world's famous Banana Daquiri; shop for souvenirs, t-shirts, beachwear, and jewelry. Restrooms are available.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Skyline Drive, Skyline Dr St Thomas, Usvi, 00802 St. Thomas
This amazing view overlooks the Caribbean Sea side of St. Thomas. Your guide will help you locate the free hotel, Blackbeard's Castle and our sister islands.... Water Island, St. Croix and Hassel Island. Great photo ops and some shopping.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Drake's Seat, Route 37, 00802 St. Thomas
Enjoy this amazing scenery of one of the top, ten most beautiful beaches in the world. Relax on the "seat" used by the British Explorer to spoil the Spaniard ships during the war between Spain and England.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Blackbeard’s Castle, 1001 Blackbeards Hl Hotel 1829, Charlotte Amalie 00802-6732 St. Thomas
This is a drive-by-only attraction until the property is open again for visitors.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for the B&F Fun Tours sign at the lobby of your villa, resort or Airbnb. Look for the B&F Fun Tours sign at the Crown Bay visitors' center.Look for the B&F Fun Tours at gate #3 at the Havensight cruise ship port.Ports
- Havensight Cruise Pier, Havensight, St Thomas 00802, USVI
- Crown Bay Center, 161-A Subbase, Charlotte Amalie West St. Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- All vehicles have access to store a wheelchair however, guest must be able to get in and out of vehicle with little or no assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.