Sightseeing Day Trip to Rabat
Spend a full and exciting day in Rabat and check off the Moroccan capital’s key sights: the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, the ruins of the Chellah, the Kasbah of the Udayas, Hassan Tower, Old Medina, and much more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Professional driver
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Don't miss this wonderful day trip to the big city, Rabat, from Fez! Start your adventure with free pick-up from your accommodation in Fez in an air-conditioned vehicle. Drive to Rabat, the capital of Morocco, located on the Atlantic Ocean and at the mouth of the Bou Regreg Rever. On the road, you'll take stops to enjoy the landscape, cool air, and capture amazing photos. Upon arrival, visit the Hassan Tower, which stands on a hill overlooking the river. Hassan Tower is an incomplete mosque, a stand-alone minaret emblematic of Rabbat, where storks now nest!
Next, you'll visit the charming Mausoleum of Mohammed V, decorated with stained glass windows, marble, and a wrought-iron entryway. Take the staircase that leads to a spectacular dome! Then, at noon you'll take a break to relax and have lunch at a traditional local restaurant.
Following lunch, you'll visit a huge variety of must-sees. Start the afternoon with a visit to Bou Regreg River where you'll see the UNESCO-protected Udayas Kasbah, which was constructed during the reign of the Almohads from 1121 to 1269 to protect the city. You'll visit Bab Oudaïa, a monumental gate and excellent example of Almohad military architecture. Visit Moulay Ismaïl's palace, which exhibits collections of Moroccan folk art. Your Rabat tour would not be complete without a stroll around the ruins of Chellah, a medieval Muslim fortress. These are only some of the highlights of the afternoon - join this tour to get the full experience!
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.