Sightseeing Kuranda Self-Driving Tour
A great Kuranda option if you have your own car. Park your car at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal for check-in, then board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for an amazing journey over & through the rainforest. There are two stops along the way to explore, before arriving in Kuranda. Free time is allowed to explore this quaint village; maybe visit the Heritage Markets, purchase your own lunch or use your Kuranda Boarding Pass for discounted entry to selected wildlife attractions. Time then to board the historical Kuranda Scenic Railway providing panoramic views over Cairns & surrounds. Disembark at Freshwater Station where you will be transferred back to your car at the end of your tour.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Free time in Kuranda to explore.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Smithfield Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Freshwater Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Upon arrival in Kuranda, free time is allowed to do your own exploring – visit the Heritage Markets, stop by a local café, or why not take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Smithfield Terminal, Smithfield QLD 4878, Australia
Board Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for your journey to Kuranda. Once aboard you will be amazed as you glide silently over & through the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest. Visit the Rainforest Discovery Centre at Red Peak Station and take in the spectacular views at the lookouts like The Edge Lookout at Barron Falls Station.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Freshwater Station, Freshwater, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Board the famous train for an amazing journey, as you travel one of the world's most scenic rail routes, through hand-hewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Departure Point :Smithfield Terminal, Smithfield QLD 4878, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.