Sightseeing through Marrakech Day Tour
Marrakesh, capital of the tourism in Morocco, is world-famous for its historic monuments, its souks, its gardens. During this day, we suggest you to explore the garden majorelle, the Bahia palace, the saadian Tombs, the craft complex which gathers all the products of Morocco, lunch in a restaurant of the district (popular dishes) or in a restaurant with elaborate dishes, at your convenience, to make the tour of the ramparts which surround the medina and his numerous markets, to finish by a stroll with back of dromedary in the district of the Palm grove.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We begin the day to visit :
1 - MAJORELLE GARDEN (9 am)
• The day will begin with the visit of the garden (created originally by the painter botanist Jacques Majorelle in 1923). This garden was acquired(bought back) by Pierre Bergé and his companion(journeyman), Yves Saint Laurent in 1980. They dedicated a lot of time and of energy to emphasize the garden which abounds in cactus and in exotic plants.
2 - BAHIA PALACE
• Visit of the Palace BAHIA (8 hectares) which accommodated the grand vizier of sultan Hassan 1er in 19th century with his harem. He gave the name of one of his wives (Bahiya, who was her favorite) to the Palace (4 women and 24 common law wives). It is the masterpiece of the Moroccan architecture which represents a major monument of the heritage.
• The best architects of the countries of time participated in his construction and in its decoration.
3 - SAADIENS TOMBS (1578-1603)
• Situated in the Kasbah, tombs were created by sultan Ahmad El Mansour of the dynasty Saadi who understands 60 members. They contain 3 rooms. Steles consist of cedar wood and stucco (tadelakt ).
• Outside exist building reserved for the guards, for the soldiers and for the servants.
• 4 - LUNCH
• Or in a popular restaurant
• Or in a restaurant with elaborate dishes
5 - VISIT OF THE HOME MADE COMPLEX
• All the craft production of Morocco (jewels, carpet, argan oil, clothes, leather ...)
6 - THE PALM GROVE
• One hour to discover the verdant oasis on back of dromedary, a huge palm grove a short drive from the city.
Entrances tickets, lunch and stroll on back of dromedary are not included in our price.
Departure Point :Hosting
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Return original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.